5th International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA 2024)
November 18, 2024
November 18, 2024
The 5th International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA 2024) will be delivered in-person in Lisbon, Portugal and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Civil Engineering proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA 2024) aims to become the leading conference in fields related to Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications. The goal of this Civil Engineering conference is to provide a space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICCEFA 2024 is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications.
Topics themes for ICCEFA 2024 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advanced structural materials
- Architecture engineering
- Building materials
- Concrete technology
- Construction technology
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Hydraulic engineering
- Nanotechnology and civil engineering
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Traffic engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Transportation safety
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The Civil Engineering conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The Civil Engineering conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication…
Learn More »
Dr. Charles Lee
Newcastle Australia Institute of Higher Education, Singapore
Dr. Mehrab Mehrvar
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), Canada
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 200 Euro registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 150 Euro registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference